Thursday, May 8, 2014

COP TAG! RIP Andrew Larson aka "Rasmuricen"

It was the eve of battle, and as I mounted my war elephant, I grabbed my trusty weapon...The Spoon. Me and my army of flying monkeys galloped towards the enemy's castle, and upon reaching it, I found him heavily entrenched with his troops. Me and my army of were outnumbered 10 to 1, but none the less,  trumpets sounded, and the siege began! Hell's fire rained onto my monkeys, many died...But many more of the enemy suffered a worse death at the hands of my monkeys. I was amidst them, shooting, slashing, and trampling. One eye caked in blood, hair sticking to my face, I let forth a mighty scream whilst slaying a foe. And then I saw him in the distance. He got off the school bus, I shot him in the butt. The end. 
#mothafockasfoundme#cop4life