Sunday, May 11, 2014

DOUBLE COP TAG! RIP Laura Clemens aka "Sporty Spice" and Addie Thelen aka "Thottie"

It was 11:15pm and already pass my bedtime. I got a text from the king of my house that read "Once you get home, you're grounded." I knew that I had to get at least one kill before the night is over or else I'd be grounded for wasting my time. After watching my targets' team file into a house party, I realized that my only option was to get into that house, with permission of course. I approached the door once the whole team was accounted for. As I knocked, the father in the house let me in and struck up a conversation of the softball game that happened earlier in the day. He let me get into position. Laura left to get something from her car. Once she entered the house, I fired my Nerf gun, but it was jammed. Fearing for my life, I took out the faulty bullet and cocked the gun once more. One shot, two shot, three. Laura was dead. While one victim was  lying motionless on the floor, the next  was upstairs enjoying a bag of Doritos. I turned the corner and shot her in the heart. One could tell that the saddest moment of the night was not Addie dying, but her being unable to finish that delicious chip in her hand. 

"Death itself is not something to fear. Instead, it is knowing that you never got the chance to finish what you started." ~Unknown