Thursday, May 15, 2014

D-TAG! RIP Jeff Cohen aka "Big Boi"

Today I have said nay to the executioner of death! My lonesome assassin lurked in his bright green Kia soul down my street, waiting to pounce on me as I left for a game. I spotted him immediately as I went to lock to the door. I stood frozen, key still in the door as my assassin emerged from his car, squirt gun in hand. Boldly I locked my door behind me and turned to face down my judgement. As he approached I stood atop the hill in my yard, and from my position we exchanged much witty banter. The duel was furious and quick. Water flew in all directions on my street, but as the ammunition began to dwindle we each remained un-moistened by our opponents. Forced by circumstance to call for a spoon fight, my assassin laid down his gun. At this mortal flaw I rushed forward and shoved my instrument of death into his chest. When I withdrew my assassin lay crumpled and broken, covered in the water from my gun.