Tuesday, May 20, 2014

D-TAG! RIP Benjamin Parker aka "Rasputin

Like lambs my kills fall into the wolf's mouth. To set up his own attacker my attacker had to trust me, and came to pick up a mutual friend and I. I knew the betrayal had to be coming, there was no way wolf and sheep could work together. As I approached his mobile command center I observed my assassin fumbling with his weapon. I decided to strike first and kill my wolf. Just as I was sitting down in his car my hand came up and remorselessly fired a long stream of wet, warm justice into the back of his head. RIP my friend, you were killed dishonorably, and you will be grieved.

"Society teaches us that having feelings and crying is bad and wrong. Well that's baloney because grief isn't wrong. There is such a thing as good grief. Just ask Charlie Brown." -Michael Scott