Sunday, May 18, 2014

COP TAG! RIP Olivia Geiwitz aka "BLACK CROW"

(Forgot to post this before the deadline, sorry. - Austin)

This was it... if I wanted revenge it would have to be soon. Under the cover of darkness I wait, hoping she would comply with the agreement. The warrant had been issued weeks ago, and she has slithered out from under justice for too long. With my gun strapped to my back I climb the nearest tree and waited for headlights to bounce over the hill. The park is silent, but the pounding pulse in my ears compensates for that. Gravel cracks, catching my attention. She parks and heads to the street light. I jump down and she looks towards me. I drop the gun, feigning good intentions, and she asks where her kill was. With tongue in cheek I tell her it should be soon. No sooner do I stop talking than my distraction's car pulls over the hill. It's time. She draws as the door slams shut. Walking over towards her death, she fires three shots and the sacrifice falls. She sighs, thinking she has been sparred another week. I laugh and offer my heartiest congratulations. Though as she turns towards her car, I kick the gun up to my hand and fire all six rounds into her chest. As she falls, I smile and watch as her dreams of victory fade with her. "She made me take on this badge." I think, as the park resumes its silence. "It was justice, pure and simple."